Standard: CLSI QMS16
LABORATORY PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute document QMS16—Laboratory Personnel Management provides guidance for processes involved in managing personnel resources such as personnel qualifications, preparation and maintenance of effective job descriptions, introduction of new personnel to the laboratory organization, continuing education, professional development, and contents of personnel records. This guideline focuses on how to meet regulatory and accreditation requirements for personnel. Useful tools and templates related to these topics are also provided.
Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI). Laboratory Personnel Management. 1st ed. CLSI guideline QMS16 (ISBN 1-56238-913-0 [Print]; ISBN 1-56238-914-9 [Electronic]). Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute, 950 West Valley Road, Suite 2500, Wayne, Pennsylvania 19087 USA, 2015.
|Organization:||Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute|
|Document Number:||clsi qms16|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 12.