Standard: API SPEC 5L
SPECIFICATION FOR LINE PIPE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard specifies requirements for the manufacture of two product specification levels (PSL 1 and PSL 2) of seamless and welded steel pipes for use in pipeline transportation systems in the petroleum and natural gas industries.
This Standard is not applicable to cast pipe.
|Organization:||American Petroleum Institute|
|Document Number:||api spec 5l|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|API SPEC 5L||Change Type: ERTA||Revision: 45||Status: ACTV|
|API SPEC 5L||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-12-01||Revision: 45||Status: INAC|
|API SPEC 5L||Change Type: ADM3||Update Date: 2007-10-01||Revision: 44||Status: INAC|
|API SPEC 5L||Change Type: ADM3||Revision: 44||Status: INAC|
|API SPEC 5L||Change Type: ADM2||Update Date: 2007-10-01||Revision: 44||Status: INAC|
|API SPEC 5L||Change Type: ADM2||Revision: 44||Status: INAC|
|API SPEC 5L||Change Type: ADM||Update Date: 2007-10-01||Revision: 44||Status: INAC|
|API SPEC 5L||Change Type: ADM||Revision: 44||Status: INAC|
|API SPEC 5L||Change Type: ERTA||Update Date: 2009-01-01||Revision: 44||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 126.