Standard: IEC 60300-1
DEPENDABILITY MANAGEMENT – PART 1: GUIDANCE FOR MANAGEMENT AND APPLICATION
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60300 establishes a framework for dependability management. It provides guidance on dependability management of products, systems, processes or services involving hardware, software and human aspects or any integrated combinations of these elements. It presents guidance on planning and implementation of dependability activities and technical processes throughout the life cycle taking into account other requirements such as those relating to safety and the environment.
This standard gives guidelines for management and their technical personnel to assist them to optimize dependability.
This standard is not intended for the purpose of certification.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60300-1|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEC 60300-1||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2003-06-01||Revision: 2.0||Status: INAC|
|IEC 60300-1||Change Type:||Update Date: 1993-04-01||Revision: 1.0||Status: INAC|