Standard: ISO 10007
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS GUIDELINES FOR CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This International Standard gives guidance on the use of configuration management within an organization. It is applicable to the support of products from concept to disposal.
It first outlines the responsibilities and authorities before describing the configuration management process that includes configuration management planning, configuration identification, change control, configuration status accounting and configuration audit.
Since this International Standard is a guidance document, it is not intended to be used for certification/registration purposes.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||iso 10007|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ISO 10007||Change Type:||Update Date: 1995-04-15||Revision: 1ST||Status: INAC|