Standard: ASCE 7-10
MINIMUM DESIGN LOADS FOR BUILDINGS AND OTHER STRUCTURES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard provides minimum load requirements for the design of buildings and other structures that are subject to building code requirements. Loads and appropriate load combinations, which have been developed to be used together, are set forth for strength design and allowable stress design. For design strengths and allowable stress limits, design specifi cations for conventional structural materials used in buildings and modifi cations.
|Organization:||American Society of Civil Engineers|
|Document Number:||asce 7-10|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 75.