Standard: CEN - EN 12101-3
SMOKE AND HEAT CONTROL SYSTEMS - PART 3: SPECIFICATION FOR POWERED SMOKE AND HEAT CONTROL VENTILATORS (FANS)
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This European Standard specifies the products characteristics of powered smoke and heat control ventilators (fans) intended to be used as part of a powered smoke and heat control ventilation system in construction works.
It provides test and assessment methods of the characteristics and the compliance criteria of the test assessment results.
This European Standard applies to the following:
a) fans for smoke and heat control ventilation;
b) impulse/jet fans for smoke and heat control ventilation;
|Organization:||European Committee for Standardization|
|Document Number:||en 12101-3|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|EN 12101-3||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2002-02-01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 59.