Standard: ISO 13065
SUSTAINABILITY CRITERIA FOR BIOENERGY
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This International Standard specifies principles, criteria and indicators for the bioenergy supply chain to facilitate assessment of environmental, social and economic aspects of sustainability.
This International Standard is applicable to the whole supply chain, parts of a supply chain or a single process in the supply chain. This International Standard applies to all forms of bioenergy, irrespective of raw material, geographical location, technology or end use.
This International Standard does not establish thresholds or limits and does not describe specific bioenergy processes and production methods. Compliance with this International Standard does not determine the sustainability of processes or products.
This International Standard is intended to facilitate comparability of various bioenergy processes or products. It can also be used to facilitate comparability of bioenergy and other energy options.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||iso 13065|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 51.view more