Standard: ASTM F2633
STANDARD SPECIFICATION FOR WROUGHT SEAMLESS NICKEL-TITANIUM SHAPE MEMORY ALLOY TUBE FOR MEDICAL DEVICES AND SURGICAL IMPLANTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification covers the requirements for wrought nickel-titanium shape memory alloy tube, nominally 54.5 to 57.0 mass/mass (weight) % nickel, in the superelastic condition, used for the manufacture of medical devices and surgical implants. Material shall conform to the applicable requirements of Specification F2063. This specification addresses those product variables that differentiate drawn medical grade tube from the raw material and mill product forms covered in Specification F2063.
This specification applies to tube with 10 mm (0.4 in.) and smaller nominal outside diameter and 2 mm (0.08 in.) and thinner nominal wall thickness.
The values stated in SI units are to be regarded as the standard. The values given in parentheses (inch-pound units) are for information only.
*A Summary of Changes section appears at the end of this standard
|Document Number:||astm f2633|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ASTM F2633||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2007-04-01||Revision: 07||Status: INAC|