Standard: CSA ISO/IEC 15504-1
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY - PROCESS ASSESSMENT - PART 1: CONCEPTS AND VOCABULARY
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of ISO/IEC 15504 provides overall information on the concepts of process assessment and its use in the two contexts of process improvement and process capability determination. It describes how the parts of the suite fit together, and provides guidance for their selection and use. It explains the requirements contained within ISO/IEC 15504, and their applicability to performing assessments.
Readers of this guide should familiarize themselves with the terminology and structure of the document suite, and then reference the appropriate parts of the suite for the context in which they propose to conduct an assessment. A more detailed description of the use of ISO/IEC 15504 is given in clause 4.
|Document Number:||csa iso/iec 15504-1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|CSA ISO/IEC 15504-1||Change Type: REAF||Update Date: 2005-10-01||Revision: 05||Status: INAC|
|CSA ISO/IEC 15504-1||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2005-10-01||Revision: 05||Status: INAC|