Standard: SSC - NASA SSTD-8070-0044
CARBON STEEL PIPING SYSTEMS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This John C. Stennis Space Center (SSC) standard (SSTD) specifies materials and procedures for the fabrication, assembly, erection, maintenance, repair, cleaning and testing of carbon steel pipe systems at SSC, except as noted in 2.0b.
|Organization:||Stennis Space Center|
|Document Number:||nasa sstd-8070-0044|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 56.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.