Standard: IEEE 90003
ADOPTION OF ISO/IEC 90003:2014, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING-GUIDELINES FOR THE APPLICATION OF ISO 9001:2008 TO COMPUTER SOFTWARE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This International Standard provides guidance for organizations in the application of ISO 9001:2000 to the acquisition, supply, development, operation and maintenance of computer software and related support services. It does not add to or otherwise change the requirements of ISO 9001:2000.
Annex A (informative) provides a table pointing to additional guidance in the implementation of ISO 9001:2000 available in ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 and ISO/TC 176 standards.
The guidelines provided in this International Standard are not intended to be used as assessment criteria in quality management system registration/certification.
The application of this International Standard is appropriate to software that is
- part of a commercial contract with another organization,
- a product available for a market sector,
- used to support the processes of an organization,
- embedded in a hardware product, or
- related to software services.
Some organizations may be involved in all of the above activities; others may specialize in one area. Whatever the situation, the organization's quality management system should cover all aspects (software related and nonsoftware related) of the business.
|Organization:||The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.|
|Document Number:||ieee 90003|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEEE 90003||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2008-09-26||Revision: 08||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 30.