Standard: ASME B46.1
SURFACE TEXTURE (SURFACE ROUGHNESS, WAVINESS, AND LAY)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard is concerned with the geometric irregularities of surfaces. It defines surface texture and its constituents: roughness, waviness, and lay. It also defines parameters for specifying surface texture.
The terms and ratings in this Standard relate to surfaces produced by such means as abrading, casting, coating, cutting, etching, plastic deformation, sintering, wear, erosion, etc.
|Document Number:||asme b46.1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ASME B46.1||Change Type:||Update Date: 2002-01-01||Revision: 02||Status: INAC|
|ASME B46.1||Change Type:||Update Date: 1995-01-01||Revision: 95||Status: INAC|
|ASME B46.1||Change Type:||Update Date: 1985-01-01||Revision: 85||Status: INAC|
|ASME B46.1||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 1978-01-01||Revision: 78||Status: INAC|
|ASME B46.1||Change Type: REAF||Update Date: 1962-01-01||Revision: 62||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 15.