Standard: IEC 60076-10
POWER TRANSFORMERS - PART 10: DETERMINATION OF SOUND LEVELS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Part of IEC 60076 defines sound pressure and sound intensity measurement methods from which sound power levels of transformers, reactors and their associated cooling devices are determined.
NOTE For the purposes of this standard, the term "transformer" frequently means "transformer or reactor".
The methods are applicable to transformers, reactors and their cooling devices – either fitted to or separate from the transformer – as covered by the IEC 60076 and IEC 61378 series.
This standard is primarily intended to apply to measurements made at the factory. Conditions on-site can be very different because of the proximity of objects, including other transformers. Nevertheless, this standard is applied to the extent possible for on-site measurements.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60076-10|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEC 60076-10||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2001-05-01||Revision: 1.0||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 21.