Standard: IEC 60076-10-1
POWER TRANSFORMERS - PART 10-1: DETERMINATION OF SOUND LEVELS – APPLICATION GUIDE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60076 provides supporting information to help both manufacturers and purchasers to apply the measurement techniques described in IEC 60076-10. Besides the introduction of some basic acoustics, the sources and characteristics of transformer and reactor sound are described. Practical guidance on making measurements is given, and factors influencing the accuracy of the methods are discussed. This application guide also indicates why values measured in the factory may differ from those measured in service.
This application guide is applicable to transformers and reactors together with their associated cooling auxiliaries.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60076-10-1|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEC 60076-10-1||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2005-10-01||Revision: 1.0||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 7 of 7.