Standard: ASTM A1038
STANDARD TEST METHOD FOR PORTABLE HARDNESS TESTING BY THE ULTRASONIC CONTACT IMPEDANCE METHOD
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This test method covers the determination of comparative hardness values by applying the Ultrasonic Contact Impedance Method (UCI Method).
The values stated in SI units are to be regarded as standard. No other units of measurement are included in this standard.
This standard does not purport to address all of the safety concerns, if any, associated with its use. It is the responsibility of the user of this standard to establish appropriate safety and health practices and determine the applicability of regulatory limitations prior to use.
*A Summary of Changes section appears at the end of this standard
|Document Number:||astm a1038|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ASTM A1038||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-11-01||Revision: 13||Status: INAC|
|ASTM A1038||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2010-11-01||Revision: 10A||Status: INAC|
|ASTM A1038||Change Type:||Update Date: 2010-05-15||Revision: 10||Status: INAC|
|ASTM A1038||Change Type:||Update Date: 2008-11-01||Revision: 08||Status: INAC|
|ASTM A1038||Change Type:||Update Date: 2005-01-01||Revision: 05||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 7 of 7.