Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 3
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
(a) This part applies to any person who makes a record regarding:
(1) A type-certificated product, or
(2) A product, part, appliance or material that may be used on a type-certificated product.
(b) Section 3.5(b) does not apply to records made under part 43 of this chapter.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 3|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 3||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 3||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 3||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 3||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 3||Change Type:||Update Date: 2011-01-01||Status: INAC|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 4 of 4.