Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 25
AIRWORTHINESS STANDARDS: TRANSPORT CATEGORY AIRPLANES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
(a) This part prescribes airworthiness standards for the issue of type certificates, and changes to those certificates, for transport category airplanes.
(b) Each person who applies under Part 21 for such a certificate or change must show compliance with the applicable requirements in this part.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 25|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 25||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 25||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 25||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 25||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 25||Change Type:||Update Date: 2011-01-01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 3 of 3.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 10 of 213.