Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 258
DISCLOSURE OF CHANGE-OF-GAUGE SERVICES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The purpose of this part is to ensure that consumers are adequately informed before they book air transportation or embark on travel involving change-of-gauge services that these services require a change of aircraft en route.
This part applies to the following:
(a) Direct air carriers and foreign air carriers that sell or issue tickets in the United States for scheduled passenger air transportation on change-of-gauge services or that operate such transportation; and
(b) Ticket agents doing business in the United States that sell or issue tickets for scheduled passenger air transportation on change-of-gauge services.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 258|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 258||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 258||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 258||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 258||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 258||Change Type:||Update Date: 2011-01-01||Status: INAC|