Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 297
FOREIGN AIR FREIGHT FORWARDERS AND FOREIGN COOPERATIVE SHIPPERS ASSOCIATIONS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part establishes registration procedures and operating rules for foreign air carriers that engage indirectly in interstate or foreign air transportation of property. It relieves these carriers from certain provisions of Subtitle VII of Title 49 of the United States Code (Transportation), and establishes simplified reports for them.
This part applies to interstate air transportation of property and to foreign air transportation of property outbound from the United States by foreign indirect air carriers. It also applies to applications for registration as a foreign indirect air carrier of property.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 297|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 297||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 297||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 297||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 297||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 297||Change Type:||Update Date: 2011-01-01||Status: INAC|