Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 330
PROCEDURES FOR COMPENSATION OF AIR CARRIERS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
What is the purpose of this part?
The purpose of this part is to establish procedures to implement section 101(a)(2) of the Air Transportation Safety and System Stabilization Act (‘‘the Act’’), Public Law 107–42, 115 Stat. 230 (49 U.S.C. 40101 note). This statutory provision is intended to compensate air carriers for direct losses incurred as a result of the Federal ground stop order issued by the Secretary of Transportation, and any subsequent orders, following the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, and incremental losses incurred from September 11 through December 31, 2001, as the result of those attacks.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 330|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 330||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 330||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 330||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 330||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 330||Change Type:||Update Date: 2011-01-01||Status: INAC|