Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 374
IMPLEMENTATION OF THE CONSUMER CREDIT PROTECTION ACT WITH RESPECT TO AIR CARRIERS AND FOREIGN AIR CARRIERS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The purpose of this part is to state the Department of Transportation’s responsibility to enforce air carrier and foreign air carrier compliance with Subchapters I, III, IV, V and VI of the Consumer Credit Protection Act and Regulations B and Z of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System.
This part is applicable to all air carriers and foreign air carriers engaging in consumer credit transactions.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 374|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 374||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 374||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 374||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 374||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 374||Change Type:||Update Date: 2011-01-01||Status: INAC|