Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 383
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Purpose and periodic adjustment.
(a) Purpose. This part adjusts the civil penalty liability amounts prescribed in 49 U.S.C. 46301(a) for inflation in accordance with the Acts cited in paragraph (b) of this section.
(b) Periodic Adjustment. DOT will periodically adjust the maximum civil penalties set forth in 49 U.S.C. 46301 and this part as required by the Federal Civil Penalties Inflation Adjustment Act of 1990 and the Debt Collection Improvement Act of 1996.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 383|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 383||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 383||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 383||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 383||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 383||Change Type:||Update Date: 2011-01-01||Status: INAC|