Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 183
REPRESENTATIVES OF THE ADMINISTRATOR
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part describes the requirements for designating private persons to act as representatives of the Administrator in examining, inspecting, and testing persons and aircraft for the purpose of issuing airman, operating, and aircraft certificates. In addition, this part states the privileges of those representatives and prescribes rules for the exercising of those privileges, as follows:
(a) An individual may be designated as a representative of the Administrator under subparts B or C of this part.
(b) An organization may be designated as a representative of the Administrator by obtaining an Organization Designation Authorization under subpart D of this part.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 183|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 183||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 183||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 183||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 183||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 183||Change Type:||Update Date: 2011-01-01||Status: INAC|