Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 204
DATA TO SUPPORT FITNESS DETERMINATIONS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part sets forth the fitness data that must be submitted by applicants for certificate authority, by applicants for authority to provide service as a commuter air carrier to an eligible place, by carriers proposing to provide essential air transportation, and by certificated air carriers and commuter air carriers proposing a substantial change in operations, ownership, or management. This part also contains the procedures and filing requirements applicable to carriers that hold dormant authority.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 204|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 204||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 204||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 204||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 204||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 204||Change Type:||Update Date: 2011-01-01||Status: INAC|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.