Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 48
REGISTRATION AND MARKING REQUIREMENTS FOR SMALL UNMANNED AIRC
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
(a) This part provides registration and identification requirements for small unmanned aircraft that are part of a small unmanned aircraft system as defined in § 1.1 of this chapter.
(b) Small unmanned aircraft eligible for registration in the United States must be registered and identified in accordance with either:
(1) The registration and identification requirements in this part; or
(2) The registration requirements in part 47 and the identification and registration marking requirements in subparts A and C of part 45.
(c) Small unmanned aircraft intended to be operated outside of the territorial airspace of the United States, or registered through a trust or voting trust, must be registered in accordance with subparts A and B of part 47 and satisfy the identification and registration marking requirements of subparts A and C of part 45.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 48|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 4 of 4.