Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 49
RECORDING OF AIRCRAFT TITLES AND SECURITY DOCUMENTS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
(a) This part applies to the recording of certain conveyances affecting title to, or any interest in—
(1) Any aircraft registered under 49 U.S.C. 44101–44104;
(2) Any specifically identified aircraft engine of 750 or more rated takeoff horsepower, or the equivalent of that horsepower;
(3) Any specifically identified aircraft propeller able to absorb 750 or more rated takeoff shaft horsepower; and
(4) Any aircraft engine, propeller, or appliance maintained by or for an air carrier certificated under 49 U.S.C. 44705, for installation or use in an aircraft, aircraft engine, or propeller, or any spare part, maintained at a designated location or locations by or for such an air carrier.
(b) Subpart B of this part governs, where applicable by its terms, conveyances subject to this part.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 49|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 49||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 49||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 49||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 49||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 49||Change Type:||Update Date: 2011-01-01||Status: INAC|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 4 of 4.