Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 97
STANDARD INSTRUMENT PROCEDURES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
(a) This part prescribes standard instrument approach procedures to civil airports in the United States and the weather minimums that apply to landings under IFR at those airports.
(b) This part also prescribes obstacle departure procedures (ODPs) for certain civil airports in the United States and the weather minimums that apply to takeoffs under IFR at civil airports in the United States.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 97|
|Most Recent Revision:||NO|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 97||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2017-01-01||Status: ACTV|
|14 CFR PART 97||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 97||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 97||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 97||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 97||Change Type:||Update Date: 2011-01-01||Status: INAC|