Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 137
AGRICULTURAL AIRCRAFT OPERATIONS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
(a) This part prescribes rules governing—
(1) Agricultural aircraft operations within the United States; and
(2) The issue of commercial and private agricultural aircraft operator certificates for those operations.
(b) In a public emergency, a person conducting agricultural aircraft operations under this part may, to the extent necessary, deviate from the operating rules of this part for relief and welfare activities approved by an agency of the United States or of a State or local government.
(c) Each person who, under the authority of this section, deviates from a rule of this part shall, within 10 days after the deviation send to the nearest FAA Flight Standards District Office a complete report of the aircraft operation involved, including a description of the operation and the reasons for it.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 137|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 137||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 137||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 137||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 137||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 137||Change Type:||Update Date: 2011-01-01||Status: INAC|