Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 437
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Scope and organization of this part.
(a) This part prescribes requirements for obtaining an experimental permit. It also prescribes post-permitting requirements with which a permittee must comply to maintain its permit. Part 413 of this subchapter contains procedures for applying for an experimental permit.
(b) Subpart A contains general information about an experimental permit. Subpart B contains requirements to obtain an experimental permit. Subpart C contains the safety requirements with which a permittee must comply while conducting permitted activities. Subpart D contains terms and conditions of an experimental permit.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 437|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 437||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 437||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 437||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 437||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 437||Change Type:||Update Date: 2011-01-01||Status: INAC|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.