Standard: JAG 3440-TFNF
COMMANDER, NAVAL LEGAL SERVICE COMMAND SUPPORTING PLAN TO TASK FORCE NAVY FAMILY (TFNF) FUNCTIONAL PLAN
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
(1) A catastrophic event, either natural or man-made, has the potential to damage or destroy multiple Navy installations and the communities around those installations. The event could produce mass casualties and displace members of the “Navy Family” (see paragraph 1c(1)), below for a definition of “Navy Family” for purposes of reference (a) and this Supporting Plan). Damage to local transportation, communication systems, and other critical infrastructure will impact Navy Families both on and off base.
(2) Members of the affected Navy Family could require legal services immediately following the event, and at different stages during disaster recovery, to address disaster related legal assistance and claims matters resulting from the catastrophic event such as loss of personal property incident to government service, insurance coverage, contractor issues, and maintaining multiple households or residences.
(3) The organizational and support requirements discussed in this plan may also be applied when CNLSC directs a response to a catastrophic event when Functional Plan has not been executed but legal support is required.
|Organization:||Office of the Judge Advocate General|
|Document Number:||jag 3440-tfnf|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|