Standard: HHS - 21 CFR PART 15
PUBLIC HEARING BEFORE THE COMMISSIONER
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The procedures in this part apply when:
(a) The Commissioner concludes, as a matter of discretion, that it is in the public interest to permit persons to present information and views at a public hearing on any matter pending before the Food and Drug Administation.
(b) The act or regulation specifically provides for a public hearing before the Commissioner on a matter, e.g., § 330.10(a)(8) relating to over-thecounter drugs and sections 520 (b) and (f)(1)(B), and 521 of the act relating to proposals to allow persons to order custom devices, to proposed device good manufacturing practice regulations, and to proposed exemptions from preemption of State and local device requirements under § 808.25(e).
(c) A person who has right to an opportunity for a formal evidentiary public hearing under part 12 waives that opportunity and instead requests under § 12.32 a public hearing before the Commissioner, and the Commissioner, as a matter of discretion, accepts the request.
|Organization:||Food and Drug Administration (Medical Products Quality Assurance)|
|Document Number:||21 cfr part 15|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|