Standard: LUL - 1-506
REQUIREMENTS FOR DEVELOPING AN LU ACCESS BRIEFING
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard applies to LU and the Infraco.
This standard supports the following LU Polic(y)ies:
Note: The identification of Policies shown below shall have no material impact upon Infraco or other Suppliers beyond the obligations already contained in this Category 1 Standard. They are provided for LU reference purposes only.
The purpose of this standard is to set out the minimum requirements for developing a briefing for gaining access to LU infrastructure.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|1-506||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2009-05-05||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.