Standard: LUL - 5-353
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The requirements in this standard cover:
• Station condition;
• Air quality; and
• Staff (including working with and monitoring the performance of contractors’ staff)
This Standard applies to all stations and parts of stations that are owned by LUL, including parts that are used by other train operators. It does not apply to stations or parts of stations that are owned by other bodies (e.g. Network Rail or train operating companies).
This Standard addresses and supports the specific customer service delivery issues of:
• Station exterior and approaches;
• Station interiors;
• Station décor;
• Cleanliness; and
• Staff performance and behaviours
In so far as they relate to station ambience.
The purpose of this Standard is to set out the ambience requirements with regard tostations.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|5-353||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2007-01-01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.