Standard: LUL - G0231
MANUAL OF GOOD PRACTICE STATION CLEANING
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Guidance describes the methods by which the standard of cleanliness can be measured but does not specify the frequency of cleaning to achieve the desired results.
This document also applies to the public areas of lifts and escalators, but not to any rooms containing machinery for which special arrangements should be made
The purpose of this Guidance is to set out the requirements for maintenance cleaning of station areas which are the responsibility of London Underground (LUL) and the standards of cleanliness to be achieved.
It is also to set in place a system of cleanliness measurement that can be used to assess the results of cleaning operations across all LU premises.
This Guidance supersedes E3834 A3 which is withdrawn.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|G0231||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2011-06-01||Status: INAC|