Standard: LUL - G0232
MANUAL OF GOOD PRACTICE CLEANING AREAS LIMITED OF ACCESS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Guidance applies to, and describes, the frequency of inspection and standards of cleanliness required in areas of limited access in LU premises
Areas of limited access covered by this document are defined in 6.1.
Cleanliness of railway running tunnels is outside of the scope of this document.
This document sets in place a system of cleanliness measurement that can be used to assess the regularity and effectiveness of cleaning operations in areas of limited access
The purpose of this Guidance Document is to set out the requirements for maintenance cleaning of areas of limited access which are the responsibility of London Underground (LUL) and the standards of cleanliness to be achieved.
This Guidance document supersedes LU cat 2 standards E 3708 A3 Cleanliness of areas of limited access and M 3705 A4 Areas of limited access – guidance on cleaning which are withdrawn.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|G0232||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2011-06-01||Status: INAC|