Standard: LUL - G1155
GUIDANCE NOTES FOR MONITORING OPERATIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The OCM guidance notes have been updated to reflect the current responsibilities of managers and to help maintain / continue ongoing improvements to safety critical verbal communications.
The quality of verbal communication is critical to the efficient and reliable operation of the Underground network. When the communication is of a safety critical nature, the importance cannot be overstated, with mistakes and misunderstandings leading to significant potential loss.
The Operational Communications Monitoring (OCM) guidance notes establish a standard process for monitoring verbal communications.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|