Standard: LUL - G1162
GUIDANCE FOR STATION TENANTS ON FIRE RISK ASSESSMENT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
London Underground and the London Fire Brigade have previously identified that not all London Underground Station Tenants are undertaking and documenting Fire Risk Assessments as required under the terms of your lease and the Regulatory Reform Order 2005.
The London Fire Brigade undertake inspections of stations which include tenant areas and failure to produce fire risk assessments could leave you open to enforcement action. However, London Underground wants to ensure that its tenants are aware of what is required so that the risk of fire to the station is minimised.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|G1162||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2010-09-01||Status: INAC|