Standard: LUL - G1166
MANAGEMENT OF STATION TENANCIES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
To provide London Underground station management guidance in the management of tenants located within their landlord areas. This guidance applies to all tenants whose premises are shown on station fire compliance or fire precautions plans.
This purpose of this document is to provide guidance to station management teams so that they can fulfil the requirement in Station Handbook 10 to ensure that their tenants do not present an unacceptable fire risk to stations.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|