Standard: LUL - G1290
ESTEEM BUILDING SURVEYING GUIDANCE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Guidance applies to any activity which will involve the viewing or alteration of Premises asset information held within ESTEEM’s Information System.
The purpose of this Guidance is to provide background information concerning the ESTEEM (Engineering Strategy for Economic and Efficient Management) Asset Data Warehouse and Reporting system, and describe the methodology for the use of the system in terms of Building Surveying.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|G1290||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-09-01||Status: INAC|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.