Standard: LUL - G1316
MANAGEMENT OF WATER INGRESS WITHIN LUL STATIONS AND PREMISES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Guidance applies to all LUL Stations (BCV, JNP and SSL).
The purpose of this Guidance is to outline the requirements for reporting and managing water ingress faults within London Underground Stations and supplements the information contained in Rule Book 11, section 3.2.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|G1316||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-11-01||Status: INAC|