Standard: HFES 300
GUIDELINES FOR USING ANTHROPOMETRIC DATA IN PRODUCT DESIGN
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document is intended to aid the user in selecting, developing and applying anthropometric information for workstation and other product design, based on current scientific knowledge and best practices in ergonomics and human factors. The document is for anyone who is interested in using, or understanding the basis for using, anthropometry in design. The results should be workstations and other products that better fit their intended users.
|Organization:||Human Factors and Ergonomics Society|
|Document Number:||hfes 300|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|