Standard: HHS - 21 CFR PART 1402
MANDATORY DECLASSIFICATION REVIEW
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Other government agencies, U.S. citizens or permanent resident aliens may request that classified information in files of the Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP) be reviewed for possible declassification and release. This part prescribes the procedures for such review and subsequent release or denial.
|Organization:||Food and Drug Administration (Medical Products Quality Assurance)|
|Document Number:||21 cfr part 1402|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|