Standard: IEC - CEI EN 62759-1
PHOTOVOLTAIC (PV) MODULES -TRANSPORTATION TESTING PART 1: TRANSPORTATION AND SHIPPING OF MODULE PACKAGE UNITS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Scope and object
Photovoltaic (PV) modules are electrical devices intended for continuous outdoor exposure during their lifetime. Existing type approval standards do not consider mechanical stresses that may occur during transportation to the PV installation destination.
This part of IEC 62759 describes methods for the simulation of transportation of complete package units of modules and combined subsequent environmental impacts, it does however not include pass/fail criteria.
This standard is designed so that its test sequence can co-ordinate with those of IEC 61215 or IEC 61646, so that a single set of samples may be used to perform both the transportation simulation and performance evaluation of a photovoltaic module design. This standard applies to flat plate photovoltaic modules, but may also be used as a basis for testing of CPV modules and assemblies.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||cei en 62759-1|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|