Standard: LUL - G-217
GOOD PRACTICE IN HUMAN FACTORS INTEGRATION
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Guidance applies to all parties introducing modified or new technology systems to London Underground. This includes London Underground staff with responsibility for engineering, staff selection and training, the development of operations and meaintenance rules and procedures, and supplier organisations and related staff.
The purpose of this Guidance is to provide an understanding of how to integrate human factors into systems development. It provides practical advice for implementing the engineering standard S1217, Integration of Human Factors into Systems Development.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|