Standard: MHI - CEA-624-A
PRODUCT PACKAGE BAR CODE LABEL STANDARD FOR NON-RETAIL APPLICATIONS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard defines minimum requirements for identifying product packages that are distributed outside the originating location. These specifications provide maximum flexibility for size, location, and identification information. Intended applications include, but are not limited to systems that automate control of product packages during production, inventory, distribution and repair.
|Organization:||Material Handling Institute Inc.|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.