Standard: MHI - MH1
PALLET, SLIP SHEETS, & OTHER BASES FOR UNIT LOADS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard pertains to pallets used in the unit-load method of assembling, stacking, storing, handling, and transporting materials and products. The standards were to accomplish the following: define terminology and nomenclature associated with pallets; apply to pallets irrespective of components and materials used in their fabrication; provide a series of recommended pallet dimensions and sizes; describe procedures for pallet sampling, inspection, and testing; indicating procedures for designating pallet requirements.
|Organization:||Material Handling Institute Inc.|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|MH1||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2005-01-01||Status: INAC|