Standard: MHI - MH30.2
PERFORMANCE AND TESTING OF PORTABLE DOCK LEVELING DEVICES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard defines performance and testing requirements for the design, use, and maintenance of portable dock leveling devices. The purpose of this standard is to provide a uniform means of comparison, improve user confidence and knowledge and to define product requirements for portable dock leveling devices.
|Organization:||Material Handling Institute Inc.|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|MH30.2||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2005-01-01||Status: INAC|