Standard: MHI - CEA-556-C
OUTER SHIPPING CONTAINER BAR CODE LABEL STANDARD
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document provides instructions for producing and applying labels containing bar code symbols or labels containing bar code and two-dimensional symbols on outer shipping containers. A brief description of the integration of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and bar codes in a distribution environment is included. Both labels and direct marking methods are covered in this standard under the general term "label." NOTE: Marking of reels, tubes, and trays containing components is subject to Product Package marking. (See CEA-624-A).
|Organization:||Material Handling Institute Inc.|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.