Standard: HHS - 21 CFR PART 310
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Definitions and interpretations.
As used in this part:
(a) The term act means the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, as amended (secs. 201–902, 52 Stat. 1040 et seq., as amended; 21 U.S.C. 321–392).
(b) Department means the Department of Health and Human Services.
(c) Secretary means the Secretary of Health and Human Services.
(d) Commissioner means the Commissioner of Food and Drugs.
(e) The term person includes individuals, partnerships, corporations, and associations.
(f) The definitions and interpretations of terms contained in section 201 of the act shall be applicable to such terms when used in the regulations in this part.
(g) New drug substance means any substance that when used in the manufacture, processing, or packing of a drug, causes that drug to be a new drug, but does not include intermediates used in the synthesis of such substance
|Organization:||Food and Drug Administration (Medical Products Quality Assurance)|
|Document Number:||21 cfr part 310|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|