Standard: ISO - 24678-6
FIRE SAFETY ENGINEERING - REQUIREMENTS GOVERNING ALGEBRAIC FORMULAE - PART 6: FLASHOVER RELATED PHENOMENA
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document provides requirements to govern the application of explicit algebraic formula sets to the calculation of flashover-related phenomena.
This document is an implementation of the general requirements provided in ISO 16730-1 for the case of fire dynamics calculations involving sets of explicit algebraic formulae.
This document is arranged in the form of a template, where specific information relevant to algebraic flashover formulae are provided to satisfy the following types of general requirements:
a) description of physical phenomena addressed by the calculation method;
b) documentation of the calculation procedure and its scientific basis;
c) limitations of the calculation method;
d) input parameters for the calculation method;
e) domain of applicability of the calculation method.
Annex A contains a set of algebraic formulae each of which calculate the minimum heat release rate to cause flashover in residential size enclosures.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|